Reading and Rambling

Monday, November 29, 2010

I am not allowed to ...

This is my version of a writing exercise I once gave my students :)  It's very therapeutic!!!


I am not allowed to ….

Eat Pringles for breakfast
 
Listen to loud music when my children want peace and quiet
 
Drink a bottle of wine every night 
 
Ram into cars that do less than 110kmh down the southern outlet  
 
Accept free tickets to bands from young girls 
 
Burn students’ assignments because I can’t be bothered marking them
 
Go swimming at the gorge after midnight
 
Ignore my mother’s text messages
 
Flirt with hot guys because I am married 
 
Run away to France for a year 
 
Keep a dragon as a pet 
 
Be facebook friends with students till Dec 31
 
Make voodoo dolls of people
 
Eat my children just because they look delicious
 
Tell students what I really think of them 
 
Buy myself Christmas presents
 
Buy a new Volvo V50 wagon 
 
Marry Eddie Vedder … apparently ?  (well, maybe I will)

No comments:

Post a Comment